Stuck on what to get your friends and family for Christmas? On a tight budget? Here are some hilarious gift ideas I found that are definitely perfect for a fun and lighthearted Christmas!
10. Grow A Pair (Of Tomatoes!) ($6.63+free shipping) ASOS.com
Just make sure the person you give this to has the same sense of humor!
9. Nicholas Cage Mousepad ($11.24) Etsy.com
Gift this to someone if you’re just trying to be creepy…or if they possibly happen to be a closet National Treasure fanatic.
8. Junk Food Lover Shirt ($16.67+free shipping) Romwe.com
Let your friends express their love for junk food in style!
7. Superhero Apron ($14.99+Prime free shipping) Amazon.com
I am vengeance. I am the night. I am…the cook!
6. Mister Tea Jacuzzi Tea Infuser ($9.06+Prime free shipping) Amazon.com
I personally own this and can attest to the fact that drinking your tea with this little guy leaking delicious tea flavor from his pants into your drink is seriously so amusing. That relieved look on his face gets me every time!
5. Olaf (Frozen) Snuggie ($24.00+Prime free shipping)
If you gift this to someone, I guess the cold really did bother them anyway.
4. Coffee-holic Prescription Mug ($11.82+Prime free shipping) Amazon.com
For that one friend who drinks coffee like it’s a prescription drug.
3. Puffy the Eyebag Slayer Under-Eye Mask ($7.58+free shipping) ASOS.com
2. Pen Orgy Pencil Bag ($13.25+free shipping) ASOS.com
For that one writing utensil hoarder friend.
1. Fifty Shades of Chicken ($16.64+Prime free shipping) Amazon.com
Need I say more? This cookbook is AWESOME. Check out an excerpt:
– FL Fowler
Is your giftee vegetarian? No problem. There’s a Fifty Shades of Kale, too.